Exit Light Sign Combo
2 Pcs per Pack
GPS-EMGN Series Exit Light Signs
The GPS-EMGN series exit light sign is uniquely crafted to offer plant-safe Soft Green egress lighting tailored for horticultural applications. This plant-safe, green light ensures a secure means of egress without compromising plant growth during dark cycles.
Features and Benefits
- Featuring adjustable dual-head lights, these LED exit lights offer flexible directional positioning. The lights can be mounted on the wall or the top using the provided top mounter included in the package.
- Featuring a bright fluorescent red LED, this exit sign offers a lifespan of 70,000 hours and remains visible from a distance of up to 122 feet.
- The nickel-cadmium backup battery offers over 90 minutes of power during outages. Designed for the LED emergency exit sign light, the replaceable battery can be recharged using AC 120/277V, supporting over 300 recharge cycles.
- This exit sign features green lettering with two arrows, one on the left and one on the right. The included cover can be easily removed to indicate the direction.
- Featuring dual voltage input cords (120V and 277V), please ensure the appropriate power input when connecting the 120V cord. Caution: Ensure the input power is 120V or lower for the 120V cord. While 207V and 220V are not recommended, they can be used with the 277V cord.
- Universal J-box mounting pattern for easy installation and compatibility.
- The ‘EXIT’ letters stand at a 6-inch height with a 3/4-inch stroke.
- This exit sign features a housing made of injection-molded thermoplastic ABS.
- Equipped with green lights on each side, this exit sign is suitable for use in greenhouses and indoor horticulture rooms.
What’s in the box:
A Emergency Exit Light Sign Combo